If you have ergonomic concerns and want expert advice please schedule a consultation with me. I'm a Certified Professional Ergonomist who specializes in office ergo. I've been practicing for over 25 years and I've performed thousands of in-person and remote-telephone consultations for employees at American Express, Ameriprise, TD Bank, T-Mobile, and Wells Fargo. I've become quite good at helping people identify and correct their ergonomic issues and I can probably help you too. I've had great success helping people with chronic headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain, hand wrist arm pain, low back pain, sciatica, and circulatory problems.
Tap into my decades of ergo coaching experience and I will teach you some basics of how the human body likes to work, and I'll share the best practices learned from working with others with concerns like yours. And to help you remember everything, we suggest using our Help Library resources including Videos, Best Fit Guides, Help for Discomfort Checklist, etc.
HOW IT WORKS:
You choose a convenient time from my on-line scheduler, and then I'll ask you to send me a couple photos and measurements of you and your workstation. We then get together on a phone call and review your ergo concerns and, together, we come up with workable recommendations for resolving your concerns. Based on my many years experience, I will provide suggestions on; how you can adjust or replace your equipment (based on your budget preferences), how you can rearrange your setup, and how to optimize your work methods and habits. My ergo consultations will help you find your best fit in the workstation.
Option 1: Ergonomics Consultation with Report
The Ergonomics Consultation with Report is for you if you have an injury, chronic or significant discomfort, multiple ergonomic concerns, or you just want a comprehensive review of your situation to ensure you are working at your best. This 60-minute appointment includes:
- A review of your workstation photos & measurements.
- Comparison of your measurements to anthropometric charts.
- Up to 30-min call to discuss your ergo concerns and mis-matches in your workstation.
- Recommendations for; work station or equipment changes, work practice changes, and self-care tips for long-term success.
- Review of other common concerns including; eyes, neck, shoulder, elbow, arm, wrist, hand, lower back pain, and general wellbeing.
- Written report with a summary of recommendations for your situation.
- Suggestions for optional Help Library resources that match your ergonomic concerns.
- Optional followup recheck appointment.
Option 2: Ergo Quick Check - Recheck
If you have questions about a temporary workstation, or recent mild to moderate discomfort, or want a follow up call from an earlier full Ergonomics Consultation, the Ergo Quick Check - Recheck visit might be for you.
- This 30-minute appointment Includes;
- Records review and preparation pertinent to your case.
- A 15-minute telephone consultation with a Certified Professional Ergonomist.
- Suggestions for ergonomic adjustments, equipment changes, work-practice changes, and self-care suggestions if indicated.
- Suggestions for related Help Library Resources that might be helpful.
- Does not include a written report.